The Great Bicycle Tour of the C&O Canal
July 10 - July 13$40
A fully supported four-day ride on the C&O Canal. Join us as we begin in Cumberland, MD and ride to Mile Marker 0 in Washington, DC. 184.5 miles of no hills, no headwinds and no cars. Plenty of food, lots of support, ride at your own pace, well organized. This is the 34th annual benefit ride for San Mar Family and Community Services, a 501(c)3 nonprofit that maintains national accreditation and has provided services to children, families, and the community every day since November 8, 1883! Learn more about our important work online at sanmarhope.org.
THE RIDE INCLUDES
- Transportation by charter bus to the start of the C&O Canal.
- All meals and snacks.
- Free parking for your vehicle throughout the event.
- Rest stops every ten to fifteen miles.
- Camp fees paid for the first two nights or transportation to nearby hotels.
- Hotel on the third night.
- Transport of all gear throughout the event.
- T-shirt and a TGBT keepsake.
- Return to your vehicle by charter bus from Georgetown at end of the event.
- A lifetime memory.